Serving Leavenworth County, KS
How To Download Route Map Files:
To view the route on ridewithgps.com route map select the desired route map:
- 25 mile road – working on the routes
- 64 mile Road – Metric Century – working on the routes
- 103 mile road – Century – working on the routes
- 50 mile Gravel – working on the roues
To view the route on www.mapmyride.com, select the desired route:
- 25 mile Road route – working on the routes
- 64 mile Road route – working on the routes
- 103 mile Road route – working on the routes
- 50 mile Gravel route – working on the routes
Saturday, September 17, 2022 @ 8am
Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade Street, Leavenworth, KS 66048
Road Routes: 25, 60 & 100 Mile
Gravel Route: 50 Mile, (25 Mile in the works)
Entrance Fee: $40
T-Shirt is included.
- The Price WILL increase as the date nears.
- The Sheriff has requested us to do a MASS START again.
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions
Q. Will you post the route ahead of time? Has it changed from last year?
A. Yes, the route will posted on our website & Facebook page as soon as it is finalized on Map my Ride and Ride with GPS. There have been some minor changes to the route this year.
Q. I’ve never ridden your course before. How many SAGS or bathrooms?
A. You will not go hungry on our route! We try to have about 10 to 15 SAGS stationed through out the county. Most of the SAGs have a bathroom available & you will go past several convenience stores on our route. After the ride, you can join in on the fun with Camp Leavenworth https://www.facebook.com/CampLeavenworth
Q. Can I register the day of the event?
A. Yes you can! No matter what incentives we’ve tried in the past we still have over half sign up on the day of the ride. It’s the nature of the beast that we decided to embrace.
Q. Do you have a hashtag?
A. Sure! Use #BBCR20 on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook and we’ll all be able to see each others photos. You can also post them on our FB page.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you have a great ride!